Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well 2008 is here like it or not. I was liking it just fine until I woke up this morning.
Thane was sick on Christmas Eve with some sort of 24 hour virus, but felt ok on Christmas day. I was ok on New Years Eve but I feel pretty ill today. I'm pretty sure I caught that nasty virus that was going around (especially last night), I think it is called the Vino Virus, and I found a bottle of Merlot that contained the virus.
Last night around 6pm I realized how truly exciting I have become; as I was sitting in front of my outdoor fireplace by myself listening to my ipod eating soy beans. Sandi and Thane came out a little later and we ate lasagna and enjoyed a nice fire. Afterwards we rode snowmachines over to my parents to say hi to my Mom and then headed back home. Thane was having fun riding with me and when we got home he wanted to go again. We all rode over to TJ and Jeff's to see the new baby and visit a little. They weren't doing much more than we were so we ended up staying there until midnight. Every year a bunch of the neighbors have a huge fireworks display and bonfire pretty close so Jeff and I rode out to the lake where it was all happening and sat and watched the fireworks display. After that we headed home, and aside from getting stuck in the yard and losing my glasses in the snow while trying to get unstuck it was all pretty uneventful. At least that's the story I'm sticking with.


I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve and wish everyone a great Two Thousand And Eight!

No comments: