Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

Here is to hoping that 2011 will bring better luck and fortune than some of what 2010had to offer!

All in all 2010 wasn't too bad but I'm holding out hope that 2011 will be exceedingly better. I have made a small amount of progress on the barn in the last few months, like an indoor stall, an oil heater, a man door (don't have to use the 10x10 garage door to get in and out anymore), and a nice start to a home gym on the second floor. I hope to have pictures in the next few weeks.

Happy New Years!

Tyson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Home gym? I thought it was supposed to be a mother-in-law suite? Sounds like you, I haven't made as much progress in my projects lately. I finally got the heater hung in my pole barn renovation project. Now I need to get the electrician out to help with that, lights, outlets and several other electrical projects around my farm. Look forward to seeing your barn pics as they become available.