Saturday, May 03, 2008

A better visual...

While I was surfing tonight I found a really good video that shows the Rolex Cross Country Course. I could live without the music however, but the video is good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iefNnDF7fA

As for me I am back at work and let me tell you, where I sit here, four miles from the Arctic Ocean there are NO signs of Global Warming! I watched the Kentucky Derby today and was longing for that green grass that I was laying in just a week ago. I'm ready to go home...

If anyone is looking for a good Charity to support with some of your tax refund or your economic stimulus check (neither of which I received) check out the Equestrian Aid Foundation and support a young American Olympic hopeful.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow......that was a fun video to watch! I agree, the music was a bit odd. What beautiful animals. Sounds like a great trip!

Bev said...

Such majestic animals! I loved this video...and I confess, I dig the music ;) (must be the Zumba in me)